Although it is less common than the transfer of publicly owned land and buildings, a person or private entity who owns a building or plot of land can also help to promote right to use cooperative housing projects.

A private property, both buildings and plots of land, can be transferred with a right to use contract to a housing cooperative for up to 90 years. The ownership defines the criteria for the assignment and establishes the appropriate fees.

Patrimoni rural a Cardedeu
Cal Palé – La Serreta project site

If you are interested in providing heritage to Sostre Cívic, please fill in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.